Our wide range of products and services rival any other provider, but with one major difference— a sincere commitment to providing personal service.
Take a look at the additional services we offer at Trivantus!
- Offers employees access to their payroll data online
- Mobile phone/tablet compatible
- Ability to print paystubs and W-2s
- Ability to view time-off accruals
- Ability to send automatic time-off requests directly to managers for approval
- Company-wide broadcast announcements
- Employees receive notifications when announcements or updates are sent and will prompt employee if action is necessary
- Complete Affordable Care Act functionality & reporting
- Assess, report and manage employees’ benefit eligibility
- Analyze health plan affordability
- 1094/1095 reporting and electronic filing with federal government
Trivantus offers instant and affordable background searches and employment screening solutions. This web based product allows our clients to do their due diligence prior to hiring employees.
- Instant and affordable background checks searches and employment screening
- Partnered with National Crime Search
- Web based search inquiries
- All-In-One Federal & State Labor Law poster solution
- Pay-as-you-go update service
- Guaranteed year-round poster compliance
Freedom E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that allows Trivantus to electronically verify employment eligibility of a newly hired employee. Many states have mandated this verification and more are about to follow. This verification is a mandate for all government jobs.
Freedom Verify is a service Trivantus provides through the Social Security Administration (SSA) which verifies employees’ names and Social Security Numbers against SSA records. This helps our clients make sure that the information on their employees’ W-2 is correct.
- Verification service provided through the Social Security Administration to validate and verify employee names and social security numbers to help ensure accurate W-2s at year-end.
Freedom Flex is Trivantus’ Premium Only Plan (POP) of the Section 125 Cafeteria Plan. This Plan allows an employee to deduct health premiums from their paycheck on a pre-tax basis. Trivantus will write, update and test your Plan every year to ensure compliance.
- S125 Plan creation and administration
- Allows employees to have their benefits withheld on a pre-tax basis
- Annual testing to ensure plan is in compliance with federal regulations
Address: 20 Market Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Mailing Address: PO Box 6655
Manchester, NH 03108-6655
Connect with Trivantus
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and announcements.
Founded in 2003, Trivantus is a leader in payroll services, employee benefits and human resource administration. Our philosophy is based on employing relationships through excellent communication. We believe in true customer service and stand behind this commitment. Owned by the Gatsas family, Trivantus is no stranger to success. Michael Gatsas co-founded Staffing Network, a Professional Employer Organization which grew to be one of the largest employers in New England.